Okta Wi-Fi Security Solutions
Extend your Okta policy to passwordless Wi-Fi network security with digital certificates. The only solution that provides everything you need to deploy certificate-based 802.1x network authentication in an all-cloud environment.
A Revolutionary RADIUS Server
- The only RADIUS solution architected to authenticate against Cloud Identity Providers such as Azure AD, Okta, G-Suite
- Exclusive Identity Lookup technology enables dynamic runtime-level policy enforcement based on user attributes stored in the directory
- Built alongside powerful Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) services; Credentials never exposed during the authentication process
Moving to SecureW2 allowed us to not only get rid of our on-premise servers, but it tied RADIUS and PKI Services to make things super manageable and affordable.
How it Works
Users Authenticate Against Okta via our #1 Rated Onboarding Clients
After Credentials are Verified, our PKI Issues a Unique x.509 Certificate
Software Auto-Configures User Devices for 802.1x Authentication
Devices Now Authenticate via Secure Certificates Against Cloud RADIUS
Policies Dynamically Applied at Moment of Authentication
Certificate Issuance Platform
- Industry-exclusive BYOD clients allow end users to self-service themselves to enroll, and install certificates using their (AAD, Okta, G-Suite) credentials
- Certificate Gateway APIs that integrate with every major MDM vendor for zero-touch Managed Device certificate auto-enrollment
- World-Class IoT Platform; Industry-leading certificate issuance and management custom built for IoT manufacturers
- Seamlessly deploy S/MIME certificates to every major mail client in for secure E-Mail signatures and encryption
- View users, their devices & their certificates to easily manage the entire certificate lifecycle
- One click Root & Intermediate CA generation with Base & Delta CRL’s automatically created for each CA
- Create custom certificate templates & identity-driven certificate issuance policies to dynamically deliver certificates
- Import your existing Microsoft CA and instantly upgrade AD CS with our powerful and easy to use certificate issuance & management features at a fraction of the cost
World-Class Security in the Cloud
- Highly secure, ISO 27001 Certified, and designed from the ground up for the Cloud.
- Certificates Stored in Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Never in Software
- Advanced API Gateways and next-generation AI-driven anomaly detection
- Industry-exclusive CertLock™ Technology ensures certificates never leave their device.