Solutions for Service Providers
SecureW2 works in conjunction with Access Points and Controllers to provide organizations with everything they need to deploy WPA2-Enterprise and (upcoming) WPA3-Enterprise security on their networks.
Technology for Service Providers
There has always been a gap between traditional wireless cellphone networks and high speed broadband networks. But that is changing right now with the current generation of technology initiatives. Wi-Fi hotspots represent a huge untapped resource for service providers looking to expand their networks and improve user experience with minimal costs.
While a lot of providers had an Active Directory Integration, and some had Jamf, SecureW2 was the only one that integrated with both, and integrated with my G-Suite.
User experience driven Hotspot 2.0
SecureW2 has the tools you need to meet all the criteria for the latest release of Passpoint certification, including integration with
- Online Signup Server (OSU)
- Policy Engine/Policy Server (PS)
- Highest rated onboarding app in the Google Play Store.
- Subscription Remediation Server (SubRem)
Deploy Today, Ready for Tomorrow
- Scalable, high availability solutions that have already been tested in the real world.
- Extend full legacy support to non-Passpoint devices with our innovative JoinNow technology, ensuring all users can enjoy the same level of seamless activity.
- Backwards and forward compatible.