Configuring a device for secure network access is often the most difficult component of deploying 802.1X. The JoinNow MultiOS technology streamlines this process for end-users and takes a tremendous burden off of IT departments.
By simplifying the configuration process for both end-users and network administrators, the JoinNow MultiOS technology makes BYOD deployments a breeze, enables the simple and reliable use of 802.1x security standards, and dramatically reduces the number and frequency of expensive help-desk calls.
Auto-detect & Provision Any Device
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Windows RT
- OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, & 10.5
- Android 2.1+
- iOS 2.0+
- Kindle Fire
- Supports all major EAP methods (PEAP-MSCHAPv2, TTLS-PAP, EAP-TLS, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-TLS)
- TTLS-PAP and PEAP-GTC support available on Windows platforms.
- Use any identity store: Active Directory, Novell/Sun/Other LDAP, Kerberos, Certificate Authority, SQL Database
- Use any Authentication Server: Microsoft RADIUS, FreeRadius, Cisco ACS/ISE, Juniper Steel Belted, Open Systems RADIATOR